Saturday, April 01, 2006

Lois and Dan go to NYC




At the end of his visit, Dan and I took a short trip to NYC to see The Lion King, go to David Letterman and run wildly through Manhattan. After a childhood pretending that our livingroom was on Broadway, it was a dream come true to be there with Dan, even if we were on the "wrong" side of the stage doors .

Here's Dan on the ferry to Staten Island. The two of us at Rockefeller Center and me in Times Square. (The first time I went to NYC I was living in Tokyo and found myself thinking things like, THIS is New York - the Big Apple??? Where are all the people? Where are all the lights? Where's all the nightlife? This time, coming from West Brattleboro, I was duly impressed.)

I can't hold back the information that I accidently used lotion instead of shampoo in our hotel - with a resulting very bad hair day. No one on the Spamalot poster seemed to care. Whew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home